We are always looking for inspired, passionate personal trainers
who are tenacious and driven to be the best in the industry.
At Studio South Fitness, we are proud of our incredible team. Their tenured success, unmatched industry experience and passion for continuing education serve as the fuel for our daily focus and future expectations. As part of the Studio South Fitness family, you will find that the staff works tirelessly to continuously provide an unparalleled employee experience. Life as a trainer at Studio South Fitness is about inspiring our members and each other through meaningful connections.
We realize that qualifications are meaningless if they are not paired with compassion, commitment, creativity and a positive attitude. Which is why we are committed to creating a team of trainers that are equally dedicated to kindness and experience.
At Studio South Fitness, our passion goes beyond the scope of our own success. We are also avid advocates of community related events. We consistently donate time, energy and redeemable items for community events and benefits throughout the year. We also take pride in offering our Annual Corporate Fitness Challenge to benefit varying local charities.
Think you might be interested in a Personal Training Career with Studio South Fitness? Review the basic job description and requirements below to learn how to apply!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe a proper exercise technique.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive periodized fitness programs based on clients goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients through positive attitude, support and realistic goal setting.
- Provide hospitality to all members.
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on whole-life wellness topics.
- Understand principles of proper fitness technique.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through both written and oral forms of communications.
- Ability to adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Available for full-time employment (including extended hours and weekends)
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a fitness-related field (required)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (required)
- CSCS, NASM, or ACSM Personal Training Certification (required)
- Functional Movement Systems Certification (required within 3 months of hire)
If you believe that you match the above detailed qualifications and wish to apply for a personal training position with Studio South Fitness, submit your resume, including CPT certifications, relevant education and personal training experience to email@example.com. Please also provide a cover letter explaining your interest in Studio South Fitness and how you would be an asset to our team.
- Personal training experience is required.